We offer a range of services to have your new wood burning stove or multi fuel stove installed. Our service includes removal of existing fire place, fire surround and mantle if required. Our expert stove installation team have the expertise to ensure your chimney lining is repaired or replaced with the correct flue liner that match’s the stove manufacturer’s specification. This is the key to ensuring your new wood stove or multi fuel stove functions at peak efficiency. Correctly sized & installed flue lining ensures adequate exhaust gas ‘draw’ or convection with the stove. Fire surrounds, fire place openings are finished to the customers required style – plastering, brickwork or fire surround.
Why Choose a stove?
- Open fire has a heat efficiency of 18% rest of heat goes up the chimney
- Stove has a heat efficiency of 80%
- Stove uses 4 times less fuel to achieve same heat output
- Stove will boost your house BRE certificate
- Even when stove is put out flue can be closed to ensure no heat loss in room
- Stove is cosmetically cleaner